Budget, I'm just going to keep it as £5 or $5, whichever currency you have. This is what I like about Gmail and the GDN, you don't need a lot of budgets, you can start small and once you start to get the results you can scale your campaigns, so you don't need to blow your budget away on something where you are just about to test.
Because right now when I'm starting new, it is at the testing. You would never start with $50 or $500 average spend unless it is a very big account and you want to get the data in very quickly, that's a different matter. For most people, you start cautiously, start small and then scale.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like:
- Google Ads Budget Optimisation
- Learn Google Ads: Google Ads Editor Tutorial
- Google Shopping Ads For Gmail, YouTube & Discover
- How to Set Up Billing in Google Ads
Comments
Post a Comment