All right, so we go to All campaigns...So at your campaign level, click the plus button, new campaign, and again you will get the options where you can either select a goal and set one up. Let's try this one first if I go display and then continue, I go straight over here.
But this is completely different from setting up a Gmail campaign because what you want to do is to go there and I would just come up here. Now you see I've got these three options, smart display, standard display, and Gmail. When I selected the brand awareness and reach, I did not get this option over here.
So if you are selecting one of these goal types and you don't see this option for Gmail, that means you are selecting one of these. Just go to create a campaign without the goal, that's the easiest way to do this. Go to display, this really doesn't matter if you put in your URL or not, but I'll just put it in there for the sake of it. Name your campaign locations, your target, if I wanted to target the UK, I can just select that, select your language, these are fairly basic. You can't go wrong because this layout is the same for all of the campaigns. That's the good thing I like about Google ads, you go one step at a time and you don't miss out on anything.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like:
- Gmail Ads Targeting Tutorial
- Google Shopping Ads For Gmail, YouTube & Discover
- Google Ads: The Most Advanced Google Display Network Tutorial Ever
- YouTube Video Ads Setup – How To Create Your Own Gmail Ad Campaign
Join in YouTube Live stream every weekday at 1700 hrs. Set your reminder here
Comments
Post a Comment