So this is the ad and you set it all up. We go back over here and then I will look a bit deeper. Okay. video views will always be more because I get a lot of views on my channel. Comparatively, you know, it's not in millions yet, but it will be hopefully very soon! Compared to the number of visitors to my site, I have got 101 people conversions, a conversion is when somebody goes and visits my blog, right? I want to be absolutely clear. This is not somebody signing up, all I need is somebody to come to my page. This is what it is ‘Ask Uzair blog page view’. So when somebody sees that page view, that is classified as a conversion.
This is double the price of that one. So I can look at scaling it if I can, because the conversion rate is almost, not quite doubled, but 57% compared to 39, the cost is neither here nor there. I mean, this hasn't spent anything at all. I mean, in Google terms £121 is still not a lot. So, you know, when you guys are saying, I haven't got much budget and I want to get started with Google Ads, do something like this, but you need to be patient… I'm building up my brand. I'm not expecting immediate results right now.
I want to get known. This is the cheapest and the most economical way. You guys look, 8,000 clicks, I've got 8,763 clicks for a price or a sum of £121. You know, everybody can afford to spend £100 on their website. Now, if you're an affiliate marketer, you are driving traffic to your website or landing page. This is how you do it. This is where you can get a lot of impressions. Almost half a million people have seen me. And the CTR is, look for a Google display campaign that is very healthy. 1 almost 2%, two and a half percent. This is usually 0.25% on GDN or 0.3% is good. It's pretty good and at 1p CPC. So that's how we run these campaigns.
“When you started your campaigns, what interests did you target and which interests are you targeting now?” Well, I'm targeting all my video viewers and website visitors. So I'm remarketing back to them again and again. So you guys might see my ads coming, popping up all of the time.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like:
Join in YouTube Live stream every weekday at 1700 hrs. Set your reminder here
Comments
Post a Comment