Now bounce rate, is neither here nor there. Some people, really fuss about it too much. If somebody has got that information from a page and they left off, then that's fine, but it's neither here nor there. You don't want to pay too much attention to that. But, what you do want to pay attention to is this; ‘pages per session’ and ‘average session duration’. Now see how engaged my audiences are or people coming on my website. Now you can get, well, this from this one is 1p per click. It's very, very cheap. I try my best to make it zero, but I'm struggling with that a lot. And that's the lowest I can get. This is 4p or 5p, but 1p is not too bad. I can spend £1 and get a hundred people to take action right now.
This is where you want to look at now, if I don't have the setup, all these micro-goals, I won't know, because you might think 1p and 2p clicks, they might be junk. They may be very cheap clicks from the mobile apps, which you can get quite easily, but you need to make sure that you have linked your Google Analytics to your Google Ads account. And now I can see, now look at this one, Gmail. We will come onto Gmail in another session. That's the best one, 3.19 pages per session an average duration is 223 seconds,
which is almost four minutes per session. It’s quite good. The other thing why my average duration is a lot higher compared to other companies or other businesses is because I have a video on pretty much every blog post and every page of my website. So even if you come to my website and view my video for about 10, 15 seconds, these ads or these seconds do add up, and that's what you want to do, is to create good quality content, first of all, and then put them back on your website.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like:
- Client Success Stories
- How To Check Where Your Ads Appears On Google Search Results
- Google Display Network Targeting Options
- Combined Audiences In Google Ads
Join in YouTube Live stream every weekday at 1700 hrs. Set your reminder here
Comments
Post a Comment