Then I can also go by Vitality...I'm going after brand, Barclays, let's say life, so there's only one for Vitality, Barclays. Let's see how many we get, term insurance plans is a good one, mortgage life insurance that's really good. You can see how ultra-specific I'm being, when it comes to sorting out my ads and ad groups, family, life insurance, group, life insurance, that's a good one, family, life insurance group.
I'm not sure what the group life insurance means, I guess it's to do with some kind of a business or something like that. I would not put in auto, auto would straight away go in my negative list, so as I'm going through these keywords, I'm also pushing for some really good negative keywords, which are going to save me a lot of money because these are not cheap, these are expensive clicks. So you want to save as much money right up front as you can for your client. Affordable life insurance is quite a good one, did we do affordable, we would have done affordably. Insurance plans, that's a good one.
And this is how you would keep making your ad groups with the relevant keywords and you copy them from here, put them in your ad group, and depending on how you structure your ad group, whether you are putting them in as a phrase exact or BMM, then you make your ad groups accordingly.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like:
- Creating A Google Ad Campaign: In-House or Agency?
- Types of Google Ads
- Gmail Ads Targeting Tutorial
- Google AdWords Ad Groups Tutorial
Join in YouTube Live stream every weekday at 1700 hrs. Set your reminder here
Comments
Post a Comment