I saw your ad group videos. I want to do the best practice. Which shall I choose structure A or B or something else? All right, let's have a look. Structure A over here is okay. So those of you who are on the mobile, I'll just read your physical therapy near me, near me, nearest to me, near me, close to me, closest to me. Okay, so you created these keywords as phrases and then the exact match. All right. And then the same for other ones. Physical therapy near me. Near to my area. Okay, so you got near me ad the group, area, location, and clinic. You will find that most of this, I would say almost 80% of these keywords will never get an impression. They will be a low search volume.
So you are just bloating up your account with more keywords. Google is a lot more intelligent and clever now compared to three years back when we would do this. All I would do is put in the near me or the area or the location as one or two keywords and that's about it. Because Google knows near me is the same as near to me, it's the same as nearest to me or nearby me. And then you go into your search terms report. If you find other search terms that Google has triggered your ad for and you have not put them in your ad group, then put them in. As simple as that.
Why do all this work now to begin with when they will all be low-volume keywords? So going back to your question, whether I would go structure the campaign in an ad group like this or like this, I would put them all in one because the algorithm needs to have more data, Right? And you will get start to get more data in each one of these 1 2 3 4 keywords in the same ad group and try it. The other thing is if you want to make another campaign and have one or two keywords per ad group like for near me, area, location, and clinic and test both, to see which one performs the best. That's the best advice I can give you.
If you enjoyed this article, you may also like:
- Google Ads Attribution Reports
- How To Create Google Discovery Ads
- Dynamic Search Ads Best Practices
- How To Optimize Your Landing Page
- Google Ads For Wedding Photographers
Comments
Post a Comment